- Install and configure system and third party software packages.
- Design, build, administer, and support the Oracle Weblogic Server in clustered and standalone configurations.
- Provide technical input for and assist in the maintenance of departmental documentation relating to the environment.
- Incident Management & CRQs on demand.
- Migrate code between test QA and production environments.
- Analyzing technical problems and creating solutions involving the use of existing techniques and/or tools.
- Responsible for technology integration, implementation, administration, lifecycle and planning for key infrastructure systems.
- 2+ Years experience Relevant in Web logic Admin.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Work with database administrators and the technical group to resolve issues and identify optimal solutions.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Database serve.