Database Administrator Oracle and SQL(DBA)
- Maintains a variety of database systems to perform at the best level.
- Designs and develops the security aspects of the databases.
- Support security Audit Reporting and provide input and recommendations.
- Assist in the development of and implements standards for database maintenance and configuration.
- 4+ Years experience.
- Adept at refactoring database models for simplicity and performance.
- Experience creating ETL design documentation and maintaining overall design document and deExperience Strong experience in performance analysis and improvement, capacity management, and automated monitoring.
- Knowledge of Oracle maintenance/patching mechanics and EBS architecture.
- Experienced programming skills for database management and general software is a plus.