- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree education. This degree may be in a Computer Science or Engineering background.
- Architect MDM solutions and provide business, governance and technical recommendations .
- Lead and manage master data management and data governance projects through all phases of the project lifecycle from planning, blueprint planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live.
- Lead MDM projects with blended onshore/offshore teams.
- Recommend data governance processes, organizational models, and MDM technology platform.
- Advise projects on leading practices for the implementation of data governance and master data management projects.
- Related work experience in the areas of Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data quality .
- A minimum of +7 years’ experience with Informatica MDM tool required.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent data integration skills, understanding solution Informatica/IBM ETL and Data Quality components of Informatica/IBM MDM solutions .
- Program / Project management experience.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/opportunities concurrently.
- Able to learn new skills quickly.